A new update arrived, Pilots!
Shortly after release we received a bunch of request for an AU version and we finally got it working! On top of that, we added a bunch of new presets that will help you explore the new features added. Now with modulation sources being added, it opens a whole world of sounds! Try modulating anything to anything and get some chaotic beeps.
We also made a video demo of our favorite presets from RaPG. Enjoy!
RHYTHM AND PITCH GENERATOR V.1.1 CHANGELOG
- Audio Units version is working
- Modulation features: Consider these to be feedback sources as modulation will create internal chaos.
- Modulation sources added: oscillator (source, filtered, filterd/amplified, final out)
- Modulation sources added: envelope source
- Modulation sources added: pitch random source, rhythm random source, rhythm pulse amplitude
- Right-click on a control to open modulation setup to then add modulation to parameters.
- When a modulation is connected to a control, a red box will be drawn
- New control: Volume (master output volume)
- New presets based on modulation sources denoted with (FB) a.k.a. feedback patch such as "morse code" and "sounds of the sea squirrel"
- Some help text improvements
- Knob arcs now render correctly (there was a large visual jump between 0 and .000001)
- Renamed presets for better sorting